Volunteer Accountant or Bookkeeper
South Coast Skate Club c.i.c
We are a not-for-profit organisation which needs some help with our accounts and when we starting payments for employees. Our account aren't complicated.
Trained accountant or trained bookkeeper.
- Becoming part of our company to help children from all different backgrounds to grow and develop in a positive way.
- Giving back to the local community by support us in our work.
- We would publicly celebrate your charitable donation of your skill and time spent helping us.
Work from home - we would visit you to give you all the information that you need.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||The days would just be when needed|
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
Suitable for 16 - 18 years
not sure i think the training would take you over this age
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
- Support on Offer
- This role is adaptable for different abilities