Are you an advocate for zero waste and reducing textile waste? Are you passionate about protecting our planet's precious resources and reducing our carbon and water footprints? Are you interested in helping families and parents across Brighton & Hove to save money, and help fund-raise for local schools?
Smarter Uniforms is looking for a friendly Ad-hoc driver with a vehicle, to help transport stock to and from our storage unit in the Marina to our unit in the Open Market.
We'd only require someone for transport once every few months, where we'd need someone for 4-6 hours a time.
- Full UK driving license and own vehicle for transport.
- Strong driving record.
- Organised and committed.
- Physical fitness and strength.
- Work for an amazing local charity that aims to transform Brighton and Hove's textile waste issue, whilst collectively benefitting the local community by helping parents to save on uniforms, reducing their hardships.
- Assisting the process of aiding parents by alleviating their stress in accessing affordable good quality uniform.
- Engaging and participating in a fast-growing movement that is highly demanded by the Brighton and Hove public, with the growing need for a circular economy.
- Helping the team transport clothing, such an essential part of our organisation.
Local to Brighton and Hove.
When do I need to be available?
Where does this role take place?
LTS FAIR TRADE SHOP First floor 8
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
Will cover petrol costs
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
- Support on Offer
- This role is adaptable for different abilities