Sight Support Worthing
We are looking for a volunteer to help us make our filing system easier to use.
Your role will be to:
- Scan paper files into our online system
- Sort them into folders.
This is a flexible role you can fit around your other commitments. It is a one-off task but there is no deadline.
You will be doing the file scanning in our office in Rowlands Road Worthing. We are a COVID safe environment and you would be provided with the necessary PPE etc. Most of our staff are working from home at the moment so there aren't many people about in the office.
You will be supported by one of our staff team who will explain what's needed and be on hand to answer your questions while you're doing the role.
You don't need to have experience of working in an office.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Confident using computers and willing to learn new things.
- Well organised and methodical.
This is a good opportunity to get experience of being in an office. We are a friendly bunch!
When do I need to be available?
|Details||We need someone to help during the day, while a member of staff is in the office. But there is lots of flexibility about when you come in and how many hours you can do.|
Where does this role take place?
48 Rowlands Road
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer
- This role is adaptable for different abilities