Admin Support Volunteer
Different Planet Arts
Main purpose of the role: To support the Director at Different Planet Arts and core team with administrative duties.
Beneficiaries of the role: Disabled children & young people and their families using the projects run by Different Planet Arts.
Range of tasks to be carried out:
- To attend meetings as required to carry out the role
- General administrative duties such as data entry, filing, typing, booking training courses, arranging meetings, placing orders
- Visit our projects and attend our events to ensure a clear understanding of our work
- Strong administration skills
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and other applications
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Reliability – able to attend meetings on time and commit to the work load
- Good organisational skills
- To be approachable, open and flexible
- Good understanding of confidentiality
- The ability to work equally well in a team and unsupervised
- To be willing to attend relevant training sessions and meetings where possible
- To be willing to meet with supervisor for supervision on a regular basis
- It is desirable that you have an interest in the arts and or charity sectors and a passion to bring positive change to the local community.
- Experience working within an Arts Charity
- References to add to your CV
- Payment of all out of pocket expenses
Flexible hours - half to full day per week
When do I need to be available?
|Details||Minimum of 3 months - half to full day per week|
Where does this role take place?
59 Spences Lane
- Arts, Heritage and Entertainment
- Civic Responsibility and Communities
- Families and Parenting
- Young People
Appropriate for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BME, Women only)
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer