Admin Support Volunteer, Together Co
As an Admin Support Volunteer you would be making a huge difference to the efficient running of our services. You would be making phone calls to our clients and volunteers, as well as other general administrative tasks including database entries. This role is office-based. Full training offered.
- Reliable and trustworthy
- A good attention to detail
- A friendly phone manner and able to relate well to older people or people with physical disabilities
- Sensitive to people’s needs and feelings
- Computer literate, you will be required to use our Simply Connect database (you will receive training on the database).
- Experience in office/admin skills
- Experience in the charity sector
- Involvement in the local community.
Volunteers will be reimbursed for all reasonable out-of-pocket expenses.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||2+ hours a week. Flexible but during normal office hours Tuesday, Thursday or Friday 9am – 5pm. We’d like you to be able to commit to a minimum of six months.|
Where does this role take place?
Brighthelm Centre, North Road
Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
Health and Safety
Insurance Cover for Volunteers
Suitable for 13 - 16 years
Suitable for 16 - 18 years
Suitable for a group of volunteers
Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
Support on Offer
This role is adaptable for different abilities