Admin Volunteer - Macmillan Horizon Centre
Macmillan Horizon Centre
Admin Volunteers are needed at the Horizon Centre to help support the efficient running of the Macmillan Horizon Centre by:
- Inputting and updating our database and appointment booking systems and Excel records
- Filing and photocopying
- General office support and desk-based research.
- Experienced with using MS Office software.
- Helpful and positive attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Good IT and administration.
- Ability to work well in a team and without supervision.
- Hard working and able to use your initiative.
- Be part of team dedicated to helping people affected by cancer
- Meet and work with new people
- Build your skills and experience in administration
- Develop your administrative, customer service and IT skills.
Ideally, we’re looking for someone who is available for three or more hours a week during office hours, Monday to Friday 9am to 4.30pm for six months or more.
You will receive an induction, relevant training and agreed out-of-pocket expenses reimbursed within our guidelines.
When do I need to be available?
Where does this role take place?
2 Bristol Gate
- Health and Social Care
- Administration and Office
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer