Admin Volunteer - Macmillan Horizon Centre
Macmillan Horizon Centre
Admin Volunteers are needed at the Horizon Centre to help support the efficient running of the Macmillan Horizon Centre by:
- Answering the phone
- Calling, emailing and texting to arrange and confirm appointments
- Inputting and updating our database and appointment booking systems and Excel records
- Filing and photocopying
- General office support and desk-based research
- Experienced with using MS Office software.
- Helpful and positive attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Good IT and administration.
- Ability to work well in a team and without supervision.
- Hard working and able to use your initiative.
Be part of team dedicated to helping people affected by cancer
Meet and work with new people
Build your skills and experience in administration
Develop your administrative, customer service and IT skills
Ideally, we’re looking for someone who is available for three or more hours a week during office hours, Monday to Friday 9am to 4.30pm for six months or more.
You will receive an induction, relevant training and agreed out-of-pocket expenses reimbursed within our guidelines.
To see further details and to apply please click on the link below or call Caroline at the Horizon Centre on 01273 468770 or e mail email@example.com
When do I need to be available?
Where does this role take place?
2 Bristol Gate
- Health and Social Care
- Administration and Office
- Appropriate for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BME, Women only)
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer