Administration Supporter (Head Office)
To assist the PR & Fundraising, HR, or Volunteering Teams with Administrative Duties.
Located at: Turning Tides Central Offices, Town Hall, Chapel Road, Worthing, BN11 1HA.
The role may involve updating our database with supporters details, scanning documents and processing financial donations, as well as assisting with mail-outs and other various administrative tasks.
This role would suit a volunteer with a keen eye for accuracy and an investigative mind, to help support our busy teams with data inputting and administrative tasks.
The Volunteer will need to be computer literate and familiar with MS Office; accuracy is an essential skill in this role.
It is Turning Tides hope and expectation that volunteers will:
- be inclusive and welcoming
- communicate with staff on duty
- be flexible to the needs of the staff the staff member on duty
- abide by the Confidentiality, Professional Boundaries and Health and Safety Policies at all times.
- You will gain a great insight into the work of Turning Tides to end Local Homelessness
- You will gain experience of working in a dedicated team
- You will work alongside employees and receive full support for the role
The role will require two character references.
Professional Boundary and Confidentiality Training will be given during the Induction Meeting.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||Flexible, one or more morning or afternoon per week|
Where does this role take place?
- Homeless and Housing
Appropriate for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BME, Women only)
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer