Admin/Office support volunteer
East Sussex Association of Blind and Partially Sighted People
The Admin/Office support volunteer will provide invaluable support to our small staff team with a variety of administrative tasks at our offices in Hove, helping us deliver essential services to local Blind and Partially Sighted people.
- Assisting the local Coordinator with general office tasks
- Calling social group members to arrange transport for meetings
- Inputting and updating records on Excel and Word
- Assisting with contact calls to clients and outreach volunteers
- Helpful and positive attitude
- Ability to work well in a team and without supervision
- Flexible working and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly disposition
- Competent use of computers including Excel, Word and Email
- An ability to maintain confidentiality
- Training opportunities including Vision Awareness training to enhance an understanding of sight loss.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- Ongoing support of the local Coordinator
- You will be based at our office in Hove
When do I need to be available?
|Details||Hours worked are negotiable.|
Where does this role take place?
6a Hove Park Villas
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
- Support on Offer