3D print Centre / CAD Designer/Technician
We are putting together a 3D printing centre to make small parts. We need someone to set up and manage this. Own use possible.
Designer / Technician with Linux and 3D printing experience.
- Add to your portfolio.
- Receive credit for the work.
- Flexible - do at your pace.
- Own use of facility possible
- You would work in our office in Central Worthing (train station is 3 min walk).
- Flexible hours
- Daily food allowance paid.
- Travel allowance
- Friendly environment as part of a small team.
When do I need to be available?
Where does this role take place?
We are working on this
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
- Support on Offer