3D print Centre / CAD Designer/Technician
We are putting together a 3D printing centre to make small parts. We need someone to set up and manage this. Own use possible.
Designer / Technician with Linux and 3D printing experience.
1. Add to your portfolio.
2. Receive credit for the work.
3. Flexible - do at your pace.
4. Own use of facility possible
1. You would work in our office in Central Worthing (train station is 3 min walk).
2. Flexible hours
3. Daily food allowance paid.
4. Travel allowance
5. Friendly environment as part of a small team.
When do I need to be available?
Where does this role take place?
We are working on this
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Appropriate for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BME, Women only)
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer