This role involves assisting with the collection of mobility aids andchairs from disabled clients homes and returning them when repaired.
Please note that if a volunteer has a clean driving license and is 25yrs + and following training, they may be required to drive the van at times.
- Friendly manner, good customer service skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to use Sat Nav, Google Maps, or follow a map
- Safe, and competent drivers for volunteers willing to drive the van
Benefits for the volunteer :
- Opportunity to be part of a friendly team
- Help disabled
- Opportunity to learn new skills an engineering environment
- Add to CV
- Flexible hours
- Expenses and meal allowance where appropriate
- Training opportunities
For volunteers who would like to drive the van, you will need;
- Valid and current driving license
- You must be 25yrs + to drive the van
- Full clean driving license required
When do I need to be available?
|Details||Dates and times to be arranged and discussed with the volunteer.|
Where does this role take place?
- Appropriate for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BME, Women only)
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
Support on Offer
Martin will accompany assistant.