Audio equipment repairer
If you love repairing things, tinkering with electrical and electronics and want to help a worthwhile local charity, please do get in touch by clicking the REGISTER YOUR INTEREST button. We'd love to hear from you.
Freedom Powerchairs designs, maintains, repairs, services and hires out mobility aids for people with mobility problems. The service is provided entirely by volunteers.
We have just moved to a new workshop on the Dominion Way and this is enabling us to expand our services.
We are looking for a volunteer to work repairing audio equipment that we can sell-on to help raise funds for our charity Freedom Power Chairs.
We are looking for people who love repairing things, tinkering with electrical and electronics
- Get out and meet new people.
- Access to tools and equipment in our workshop
- Make a difference to the lives of disabled people in our local area.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||This is a totally flexible role which you can organise to fit round your other commitments.|
Where does this role take place?
Unit 7, Dominion Business Park
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer
- This role is adaptable for different abilities