Brighton and Hove Fundraising Group Member
Macmillan Horizon Centre Fundraising Committee
The Brighton and Hove Fundraising Group are brought together by their passion for Macmillan and their desire to make a difference in their local community - their efforts help to fund the brilliant work at the Macmillan Horizon Centre, which celebrates its 5th birthday in 2022.
We are currently looking for people to join our team to help with ideas, planning and delivering local fundraising events.
What we are looking for:
- Able to organise and help out at the Group's fundraising events.
- A friendly and outgoing attitude to act as an ambassador for the charity.
- Flexible availability during the year in Brighton and Hove.
- Reliability and willingness to attend meetings.
- An enthusiasm for the work of Macmillan.
- You will be part of a friendly team of volunteers making a difference.
- Meeting and socialising with a group of like-minded individuals.
- A rewarding experience making a difference in your community.
- Use and develop your fundraising and communication skills.
- Able to attend meetings once every two months.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||Flexible availability throughout the year. Able to attend meetings once every 2 months.|
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
Agreed out of pocket expenses.
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)