Brighton and Hove Triathlon Volunteers
Brighton and Hove Triathlon
The Brighton and Hove Triathlon is back and this year and we need your help.
Volunteers are what make sporting events sustainable and we are looking for enthusiastic, friendly and reliable people to ensure it runs as smooth as possible.
Why volunteer with us?
- Lunch and refreshments provided
- A free volunteer t-shirt
- Meet new people in the local community
- Take on a new challenge and try something different
- Gain experience for your CV or clock hours towards an award eg. Duke of Edinburgh
- Have Fun!
If you have previous experience of volunteering or have a preference on what you would like to do over the weekend, let us know, this will help us allocate you to a role you will enjoy.
A bubbly, can do attitude!
- Food and drink included.
- Free volunteer tee.
- Helping out and giving back within the local community.
The event takes place on Hove Lawns where parking is restricted. On race day, much of Kingsway is shut during the race. We'd recommend arriving via public transport or using on-road parking nearby.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||Volunteers are required to work the following shifts; 6.45am-3pm on Saturday 14th September and/or 6am-4pm on Sunday 15th September.|
Where does this role take place?
- Fitness and Sport
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
No travel expenses but food & drink are provided.
- Health and Safety
You'll be given a race briefing on the day of the event.
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers