Business Admin Support Volunteer
Do you have admin skills? Home based volunteering opportunity.
Lymley Wood, a children’s forest school, wilderness therapy, campsite and activity venue for nature based education and development opportunities for all children and young people with additional needs, that is situated in an ancient woodland in rural East Sussex
We are a new start up CIC, and need a super administrator to help with general admin and book-keeping.
- Admin experience.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Book- keeping is desirable.
- Valued member of a very small team project development.
- Involvement in a start-up Community Interest Company, (CIC).
- Access to free camping and access to the woodland venue, and free access opportunities for the volunteer's family and children.
- Working from home.
- Access to computer and internet from home.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||Flexible. Up to 5 hours weekly.|
- Administration and Office
- Business Skills
- Computers, IT and Websites
- Fundraising and Finance
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
- Support on Offer
- This role is adaptable for different abilities