Campaign Manager to help run/manage Leave No Trace Brighton summer campaign
Leave No Trace Brighton
LEAVE NO TRACE BRIGHTON will be at Brighton Train station for 9 weekends throughout the summer - starting July 31st, and finishing on September 26th asking visitors to Brighton to sign the 'Brighton Pledge' for the environment (more details upon application), as well as encouraging the use of reusable cups in an effort to reduce waste, adn rubbish being left on the Seafront over the summer holidays. We're looking for an experienced campaign manager (open to a student volunteer!) passionate about the environment to assist Leave No Trace Brighton in the running of the campaign.
Duties will be hands on and onsite! Liaising with volunteers and partners to ensure all partnership commitments are being met and reaching out to venues to see if they would be inerested in participating in the campaign. It would be great if the successful candidate were confident enough to 'take the reins' on the occasional campaign weekend, which will involve the management of 2-3 volunteers.
We're looking for someone who can 'turn their hand to most things'! Experience running charity events would be wonderful, but we're really looking for an efficient, flexiable pair of hands to get stuck in and involved with a fantastic, fun and active community who are passionate about seeing change for Brighton's coastal environment. We have some fantastic sponsors and partners involved in the creation of this campaign which has been referred to as pioneering! It will also be the subject of marketing case studies and is sure to capture some press attention.
- Experience working with a 'pioneering' community CIC, with potential for further work on future campaigns.
- There are absolutely no sales targets or pressure involved, this will very much be a fun day chatting to members of the general public about how they can help us to implement environmental change.
- Working day lunch will be provided/covered, t-shirts supplied along with a reusable cup!
Flexible working hours for the duration of the campaign can be discussed.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||Flexiable hours can be discussed! Ideally the candidate would be avaliable on weekends and a couple of afternoons mid week.|
Where does this role take place?
Brighton Train Station
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
Lunch will be provided on weekend working dates.
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer
- This role is adaptable for different abilities
Informal, easy training will be given.