Charity Shop Assistant (London Rd)
The Sussex Beacon
Our charity shops raise vital funds to support the work we do to help people living with or affected by HIV. There are many areas in which volunteers contribute to the running of the shops, including assisting and serving customers and operating the till.
Shop volunteers are the public face of our organisation, we look for excellent communication and customer service skills, confidence in cash handling, reliability, and a flair for displaying and selling goods to maximise profit.
- Make new friends
- Gain retail experience.
- Gain experience which may lead to employment.
- We pay transport cost up to the price of a Brighton City Saver Bus Fare.
- The shop is on a bus route.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||We have a morning and afternoon shifts available 7 days a week.|
Where does this role take place?
72-73 London Road
- Health and Social Care
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
Up to the cost of a Brighton City Saver Bus Fare.
- Health and Safety
A 3 week trail period / induction.
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
16 years and over.
- Support on Offer
Yes all volunteers receive training and are required to do an HIV Awareness course.