Charity Shop Assistant (St. James's St)
The Sussex Beacon
Our charity shops raise vital funds to support the work we do to help people living with or affected by HIV. There are many areas in which volunteers contribute to the running of the shops, including assisting and serving customers, and operating the till.
Shop volunteers are the public face of our organisation, we look for excellent communication and customer service skills, confidence in cash handling, reliability, and a flair for displaying and selling goods to maximise profit.
- Gain retail experience
- Make new friends.
- Gain experience that may lead to employment.
- We pay travel expenses up to the price of a Brighton City saver Bus fare.
- Both our charity shops are on bus routes.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||We have morning and afternoon shifts available 7 days a week.|
Where does this role take place?
130 St. James's St
- Health and Social Care
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
3 week induction/trial period.
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
- Support on Offer
Retail training and HIV Awareness Training