Charity Shop Volunteer
Friends of Brighton & Hove Hospitals
To assist the shop staff in our busy charity shop in Kemp Town.
This can involve,
- Greeting customers
- Being part of a team
- Accepting and displaying donations
- Using a till
- Preparing stock
- Being friendly
- Able to work as part of a team
All training is provided.
Benefits to volunteering –
- All training is provided.
- Meet new people
- Be a part of a busy charity shop
- Make a difference to your local community
Please note that this opportunity is not wheelchair accessible, as the shop layout does not support wheelchair-using volunteers.
When do I need to be available?
Where does this role take place?
95 St James Street