Prostate Cancer UK
Prostate Cancer UK has a simple ambition – to stop men dying from prostate cancer. Your support will help us deliver our ambitious strategy of taming prostate cancer in 10 years and improve the services we offer men and their families.
We have amazing supporters who are running in the Brighton Marathon to raise money for Prostate Cancer UK. We’re looking for enthusiastic volunteers to help cheer on these runners at our cheer points and let them know how fantastic they are - we’d love you to join us on the day!
What you will do:
- Spot our runners at the cheer point as they run past us
- Cheer on and encourage our runners
- Use your energy and enthusiasm to motivate our runners to get to the finish line
- Network with other supporters, their friends and family
- Make it a day to remember for our runners.
14th April 2019 from 10am to 4pm
Our cheer point will be on Brighton sea front along the event route. Once confirmed, more information will follow.
For more information about Prostate Cancer UK visit prostatecanceruk.org
No particular experience - knowledge of Prostate Cancer UK and fun and enthusiasm for supporting our runners!
- Sense of achievement
- Volunteering experience
Volunteers will be standing in an outdoor environment whilst cheering the runners.
When do I need to be available?
- Health and Social Care
- One-off Activity
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer