Client Volunteering Researcher and Coach
To Identify Volunteering Opportunities available locally for our clients and to support clients in accessing these opportunities.
This is an exciting opportunity to help Turning Tides develop a new resource for our clients.
Together with clients, the person in this role will seek to develop a database of Volunteering Opportunities that meets the needs of the volunteers and works for them.
This role would suit a volunteer who would enjoy researching the availability of local Volunteering Opportunities using the internet, making telephone calls and approaching organisations in person to engage with them to find suitable position for Turning Tides Clients.
- You will gain a great insight into the work of Turning Tides to end Local Homelessness
- You will gain experience of working in a dedicated team
- You will work alongside employees and receive full support for the role
The role will require two character references.
Professional Boundary and Confidentiality Training will be given during the Induction Meeting.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||Flexible - Monday to Friday from 1000 - 1300 or 1300 -1600. One morning or Afternoon per week.|
Where does this role take place?
- Homeless and Housing
- Administration and Office
- Advice and Information
- Computers, IT and Websites
- Supporting People and Befriending
Appropriate for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BME, Women only)
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer