Collection Box Coordinator
To place our iconic boxes locally alongside their daily life and every few months empty, count and bank the funds for Guide Dogs.
We rely on volunteers like you to help us improve the lives of people with sight loss. In this role your support will include:
- Identifying and placing collection boxes in suitable locations, moving them when needed and keeping track of where your boxes are located.
- Emptying boxes every 3 to 6 months and banking the income.
- Talking to people about how the boxes support Guide Dogs.
- Thanking venues for agreeing to have boxes placed and for the donations received as a result.
Ideally you will:
- Be willing to talk to people about Guide Dogs.
- Have good communication and organisational skills.
- Be able to work in a team when working with a local fundraising group or others.
Volunteering is a two-way street, so in return for your time you will get a dedicated volunteer manager/key contact who will help you settle in and support you during your time with us. You’ll also get:
• A flexible role that is manageable around current time commitments.
• The opportunity to work with a group of dedicated volunteers who are passionate about our cause.
We will pay all agreed volunteer expenses.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||The role is flexible|
Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
Health and Safety
Insurance Cover for Volunteers
Suitable for 13 - 16 years
Suitable for 16 - 18 years
Suitable for a group of volunteers
Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
Age 18 plus
Support on Offer
This role is adaptable for different abilities