Communications/social media volunteer – Facebook for Mothers Uncovered
Livestock (Mothers Uncovered/Soulfood)
Do you have excellent communication skills? Would you enjoy helping us get our message across in the best possible way? Do you enjoy creating content and engaging with topical conversations? Do you love Facebook and everything about it?
Livestock is a charity that works within the community, running arts groups, events and performances to support, educate and entertain. Our main project is Mothers Uncovered which is a creative support network for (mostly new) mothers. It is to provide a support service to mothers through workshops and arts projects.
The role will be to research, create and engage with content on the Facebook media platform for Mothers Uncovered.
We are looking for some one to help us take our communication to the next level. In particular we looking for support in researching, creating content and engaging with topical conversations around motherhood and all that encompasses on Facebook.
We are looking for people who can:
- Create good media content based on the organisation's projects work and events.
- Organise a plan to make sure content on our MU Facebook is regularly posted.
- Have good Facebook knowledge able to work with and analyse posts, engagement etc.
- Enhance our community on our MU Facebook with your Instagram knowledge.
We also would love you to have a passion for the work we do, whether it is for the Arts, motherhood, mental health, workshops etc..
This role will give someone the opportunity to:
- Be involved in a growing local charity
- Learn new skills and gain experience to strengthen your CV
- Have all expenses paid.
We provide our services across Brighton, Hove, Adur and Worthing. It doesn't matter where you live, as the role can be done from home. Of course, that means you would need access to a computer, phone and broadband at home.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||This position does not require hours at a specific time, and the time commitment would depend on the scope of the specific tasks being undertaken. This could be a minimum of 2 hours a month up to 2+ hours a week, depending on what suits.|
- Arts, Heritage and Entertainment
- Community Food
- Families and Parenting
- Womens Issues
- Administration and Office
- Advice and Information
- Business Skills
- Computers, IT and Websites
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer
- This role is adaptable for different abilities