Communications/social media volunteer - Teen Years on Twitter
Livestock (Mothers Uncovered/Soulfood)
Do you have excellent communication skills? Would you enjoy helping us get our message across in the best possible way? Do you enjoy creating content and engaging with topical conversations? Do you love Twitter and everything about it?
Livestock is a charity that works within the community, running arts groups, events and performances to support, educate and entertain.
Our first project we created was Mothers Uncovered which is a creative support network for (mostly new) mothers. From this project we developed Teen Years, as the children of the early mothers were growing up, which offers workshops, services and arts projects.
We are looking for someone to help us take our communication to the next level for Teen Years Twitter. In particular we looking for support in:
- Researching, creating content and engaging with topical conversations around motherhood, teenagers etc. on twitter.
- Suggesting projects or content that would be relevant for the twitter Teen Years community.
We are looking for people who can:
- Create good media content based on the organisation's projects work and events.
- Organise a plan to make sure content on our Teen Years Twitter is regularly posted.
- Enhance our community on our Teen Years Twitter with your Twitter knowledge.
We also would love you to have a passion for the work we do, whether it is for the Arts, motherhood, mental health, workshops etc..
This role will give someone the opportunity to:
- Be involved in a growing local charity
- Learn new skills and gain experience to strengthen your CV
- Have all expenses paid.
We provide our services across Brighton, Hove, Adur and Worthing. It doesn't matter where you live, as the role can be done from home. Of course, that means you would need access to a computer, phone and broadband at home.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||This position does not require hours at a specific time, and the time commitment would depend on the scope of the specific tasks being undertaken. This could be a minimum of 2 hours a month up to 2+ hours a week, depending on what suits.|
- Arts, Heritage and Entertainment
- Families and Parenting
- Health and Social Care
- Mental Health
- Womens Issues
- Young People
- Administration and Office
- Advice and Information
- Business Skills
- Computers, IT and Websites
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer
- This role is adaptable for different abilities