Community Fundraising Volunteer
West Sussex Mind
This role helps support the fundraising lead with community fundraising. To communicate with individuals about what they may need for the day and when they may return the equipment and funds they have raised.
- Good organisational skills.
- Experience of attending community events (e.g. Running a tombola).
- confidence on the phone is desirable.
- confidence to chat to people at events is desirable.
- Passion for fundraising/mental health.
- Duties can include carrying boxes to and from vehicle and buildings. Good fitness essential.
- Car driver desirable but not essential.
- Good with People.
You don’t need to be able to do all of the above tasks, but some understanding and knowledge & experience would be beneficial. This opportunity can be flexible to fit around you. However, the fundraising lead only works on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, so the volunteer would need to touch base with them on a regular basis on one of these days.
- Welcome you to West Sussex Mind with a package of training and information needed to carry out the role.
- You will meet new people, have the opportunity to learn new skills and take part in regular in-house training.
- We will check-in regularly to ensure you are enjoying your volunteering role.
We will reimburse pre-agreed expenses in line with West Sussex Mind’s policy.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||Half a day or full day a week Wednesday or Thursday (but can be flexible), with occasional week ends/evenings|
Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
Health and Safety
Insurance Cover for Volunteers
Suitable for 13 - 16 years
Suitable for 16 - 18 years
Suitable for a group of volunteers
Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
Support on Offer
This role is adaptable for different abilities