Cricket Coaching Support
Sussex Cricket Foundation
We provide Introduction to Cricket courses at our Indoor School at the County Ground, Hove to foreign students. Volunteers will always be with at least 2 or 3 of our qualified coaches during the sessions. The group of students are split in to small groups with each group practicing a particular cricket skill such as batting, bowling and fielding. If comfortable after the lead coach has explained the skill, the volunteer can take one of the smaller groups for the session.
- Coaching in Sport, not necessarily cricket.
- Current DBS as the foreign students are under 18
- Experience of working with large groups of students
- Enthusiasm to get involved
- French Speaker (not essential)
- Gain experience in basic cricket coaching
- Have fun
- Help support The Sussex Cricket Foundation (the charitable are of Sussex Cricket) provide cricketing opportunities in Sussex and have the chance of attending our volunteer night at the County Ground in September.
Getting to the County Ground in Hove.
Mid-week daytime availability. The dates are very much ad-hoc for these sessions.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||The dates are Ad-hoc for these session but we do have dates and times coming up in April May and June.|
Where does this role take place?
The 1st Central County Ground
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
Suitable for a group of volunteers
Potentially a small group
Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
Over 18's only
Support on Offer
A Sussex Cricket Foundation Coach will be present