Customer Services Support Volunteer
Martlets Trading sells all types of weird and wonderful donations. It’s a busy operation as our stock is constantly changing and we need volunteers to help us to raise vital funds to support the work of the Hospice.
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic volunteers to help cover the main Customer Service desk, taking calls from donors and customers and booking deliveries and collections. Also, you will call people we’ve collected from and delivered to seeking feedback, helping us to further develop the services we offer. There are other general admin type tasks that will arise from time to time.
- Confident and passionate dealing with the public to deliver an excellent Customer Service
- You will be a great communicator
- Happy to work alone or as part of a team.
- Being part of a friendly team of staff and volunteers
- Make a real contribution to Martlets Trading, helping raise funds for the Hospice
- An opportunity to use your Customer Service and administration skills and learn new ones
When do I need to be available?
|Details||We are looking for someone who can give around 4 hours per week.|
Where does this role take place?
Sussex House Business Park
270-274 Old Shoreham Road
- No specific interest
- Administration and Office
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer
- This role is adaptable for different abilities