Digital Marketing Coordinator
Brighton & Hove Energy Services Coop (BHESCo)
This role will involve supporting the marketing team with day-to-day marketing activities. Duties will include:
- creating content to be shared across BHESCo’s social media platforms, primarily Twitter, Facebook, and Linked In
- using Hootsuite to schedule social media content
- using Wordpress to write and post webpage and blog content for the BHESCo website
- researching content keywords using Google Adwords, Google Trends and other relevant SEO tools
- using Mailchimp to produce a monthly newsletter
- using Google Analytics to assess website traffic and marketing campaign effectiveness.
- an interest and understanding of renewable energy, climate change, and fuel poverty
- clear written communication
- able to create visual content in line with BHESCo brand and style (templates will be provided)
- understanding and some experience of using social media
- able to work to weekly deadlines.
- gain experience in digital marketing content creation and management.
- gain experience of working in the renewable energy/ energy efficiency industry
- be part of a dedicated, knowledgeable team who will support any aspect of personal development the candidate wishes to improve.
The BHESCo offices are located at Pierwerks, 22 Old Steine which can be reached by nearly all buses throughout the city.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||Normal office hours, 9am-5pm Monday-Friday. We would expect the candidate to volunteer once a week for 4-6 hours.|
Where does this role take place?
22 Old Steine
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer
- This role is adaptable for different abilities