Safe in Sussex
We are looking for someone who has experience in digital marketing and communications (and ideally, digital fundraising) to help us consider the role of digital across our organisational strategy. We particularly encourage applications from women with a BAME background, who are currently not represented on our Board.
You don’t have to be an expert in domestic violence and abuse or have Trustee experience to be part of our valued team.
- Support our mission.
- Have good, independent judgement.
- Be willing to speak your mind.
- Be able to think creatively.
- Be a team player
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Commit to attending our board meetings every six weeks.
As Safe in Sussex is affiliated to Women's Aid we are currently only able to recruit female Board members, due to their current stipulations on affiliated Board composition.
Trustees play a very important role in any charity and are integral to the management of the charity's affairs. You may have not thought about a Trustee position before and we recognise that new talent and expertise is now needed.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||Board meetings are every 6 weeks. There will be some email communications to deal with sporadically and an annual strategy workshop.|
Where does this role take place?
- Trusteeship and Committee Work
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
- Support on Offer
- This role is adaptable for different abilities