East Brighton Food Coop Volunteer
Brighton and Hove City Council
Do you have some free time to make a difference?
East Brighton Food Coop (EFBC) are looking for volunteers!
Since March 2020 EBFC we have delivered 100,000 free freshly made gourmet meals across Brighton and Hove and we are currently serving 6000+ meals a month.
We are now looking for more volunteers to help us with a few different tasks:
- Delivering Food Parcels (Tuesday and Wednesday)
- Prepping and cooking food (Tuesday and Friday)
- Packing (Tuesday and Friday)
- Admin (any time during the week)
We are also moving sites shortly and require some extra hands helping us move equipment and clear up the current site.
No experience is required. We are looking for people who are:
• Reliable and trustworthy
• Opportunity to make a difference during a challenging time
• Support your community
• Personal well-being
• Volunteer will ideally need to make their way to the site via public transport, cycling or walking as we do not have any access to parking
• Physically fit as the volunteer will be expected to lift some quite heavy parcels
When do I need to be available?