Evaluation and Review Volunteers, Together Co
We are looking for people to volunteer for 2-4 hours a week, to make phone calls to matched befrienders and befriendees, and to log the information gathered onto our database. The purpose is to review existing matches and pass on any concerns or issues to the relevant staff members; also to gather monitoring data which will be used to evaluate the success of the befriending matches and the impact of the service . You will input the information and data into our database. You will preferably be based in the office or can work remotely if necessary.
Key Skills Required:
- Strong listening skills and good telephone communication skills
- Understanding of older people and/ or people with disabilities/long term health conditions
- Non-judgemental attitude
- Honesty and trustworthy
- Commitment and reliability
- Respect for confidentiality
- Friendliness and warmth
- Empathy and resilience
- Good IT skills for imputing purposes.
- Connects you to others
- Fun and fulfilling
- Can advance your career, particularly good opportunity for people looking to gain experience for research, social care, health and charity sectors.
Training and support will be offered. We expect a minimum of a 6 month commitment.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||2-4 hours a week for minimum of 6 months|
Where does this role take place?
Brighthelm Centre, North Road
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
travel, phone calls
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer
- This role is adaptable for different abilities