Event Day Volunteers - Race for Life Brighton 2021
Cancer Research UK
Cancer Research UK are on the hunt for event day volunteers on 19th September 2021 to help us beat cancer sooner!
Roles available include:
- Course marshals
- Admin volunteers
- Start and finish supervisors.
Shifts from 6:00/8:00 in the morning - 16:00/18:00 in the evening.
Find out more at https://raceforlife.cancerresearchuk.org/about-our-events/volunteer or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteering is open to anybody who wants to make a difference!
- Give something back by donating your time to make a difference in Cancer Research beating Cancer sooner.
- Learn new skills and have fun!
- Meet new people and make new friends!
The event is held at Stanmer Park, Brighton. The terrain is hilly and the event is set on grass - we do not deem this event wheelchair accessible, however, we might be able to make suitable arrangements for volunteers to be able to access the site and help out on the day by emailing the event manager email@example.com
Bring warm and waterproof clothing and plenty of fluids and food to the event!
When do I need to be available?
|Details||6:00/8:00 until 18:00/20:00|
Where does this role take place?
- Fitness and Sport
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer
- This role is adaptable for different abilities