Ronald Mcdonald House - Brighton
At Ronald McDonald House Brighton, we host lots of special events and are continuously building a portfolio of Family Case Studies which we use on our Website and social media platforms.
We are looking for individuals with a passion for photography who would be able to come and help with the various different projects we have going on and who would also be on hand whenever we might need them.
No experience required but must have access to their own camera.
It is also not essential but it would be nice to be able to see a selection of photos that the individual has taken in the past in order to assess their suitability for the role.
- Being part of a large charitable organisation.
- Photographs that are taken will be used on our House Facebook page and our National social media pages with potential to be viewed by over 1 million people people.
- Potential for individuals to build their own portfolio, though they must source their own consent forms.
Our House is situated directly opposite the Royal Sussex County Hospital and is very easy to find.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||All opportunities will be communicated to individuals and they are able to let us know which ones they can or can't do. Our program here is very relaxed and as long as volunteers communicate well, nothing is ever an issue.|
Where does this role take place?
21 Abbey Road
- Marketing and Media
Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
Appropriate for all over the age of 16
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer