Ronald Mcdonald House - Brighton
We like to be able to spread awareness of our Charity in the local community and sometimes struggle to do this with our limited numbers here at the House.
We are looking for individuals or groups who would like to attend fundraising and community events alongside other like minded individuals and members of our Community fundraising team. Cheering on participants in Marathons, handing out medals/drinks and snacks, there are so many different ways to help out with our events and all volunteers will be given lists of all upcoming events they can get involved in.
No prior experience needed but we are particularly looking for out-going & confident individuals with good people skills.
- Full background of Ronald McDonald House Charities UK given as well as an opportunity to become a Brand Ambassador.
- Voluntarily assisting national fundraising events for a charity will look great on a CV.
- The chance to meet like minded individuals and build on networking skills.
Volunteers must be able to make their own way to and from our events.
Our events our predominantly in the Sussex area, however larger national events may be further afield.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||Volunteers that inquire will firstly come for an informal meeting with House assistant Jasmine Hind. Once recruited, they will be kept up to date with all upcoming event details and roles that are needed and will have the option to help out if they are able to.|
- Appropriate for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BME, Women only)
This will vary due to the location of our events being inconsistent.
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer