Care for Veterans
On Saturday 27 November we are holding an outside Christmas Market. This will be from 12 pm to 6 pm so we require lots of volunteers in many different roles. These will include helping set up prior to the event, manning stalls, serving food and drinks and tidying up afterwards. It’s a really enjoyable day and not like work at all! Shifts will be 3 hours long and after your shift you can join in all the activities.
Previous volunteering experience isn't needed. You will have a happy disposition, be enthusiastic and ready to “roll your sleeves up”. Training will be given on the day.
Volunteering in a fun environment
Opportunities for you to move into a more permanent volunteering role.
Please note this event is outdoors so subject to weather conditions.
When do I need to be available?
- No specific interest
- General Helping
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
- Support on Offer
- This role is adaptable for different abilities