Finance Project Support Volunteer
Following the implementation of a new finance system, MS Dynamics 365 Business Central, we are looking for an experienced and motivated volunteer to help us review, develop and enhance our financial processes to maximise the benefits of the new system.
Working closely with the Finance team, you will challenge existing financial processes and offer observations as to where efficiencies could be gained. You will also be involved in:
- Updating documented financial processes
- Developing the Financial Process Manual
- Assisting with internal audits of finance policies
- Providing project support to the team in achieving success in the next phase of the new finance system roll out to the wider organisation.
You will need to have experience of financial systems and processes with the ability to negotiate and document new ways of working. This role also requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Develop or maintain your skills within a financial environment
- Influence our current processes to make a real difference to the organisation
- Be part of a small and friendly team
The role is based at our hospice in Wayfield Avenue, Hove, BN3 7LW. We are looking for someone who can give around 4-8 hours per week, initially for 3 months.
When do I need to be available?
Where does this role take place?