Funding Bid Writer
You lead on the bid writing process of new bids and support current applications within the TotRockinBeats team, producing high quality bids including description of service models and budget development, working with regional teams to map local priority and need and incorporating within the bid:
- Support the development of our strategic approach to securing funding with colleagues in TotRockinBeats teams.
- To research and identify potential new business opportunities in relation to TotRockinBeats strategic aims
- Present new business opportunities internally and agree sign off with appropriate Directors
- Understand fully local priorities and strategic needs, ensuring bid propositions articulate local information, in co-operation with the directors
- Develop proposals and bids including method statements, staffing structures, models of delivery, implementation plans
- Track record of achieving a high level of multi year funding from statutory sources
- Understanding of methods to develop new business opportunities and competitive tendering processes
- Experience of bid development including writing of proposals and costing service models
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Experience of, and ability to collaborate with service partners, securing their commitment to deliver shared objectives and outcomes
- Experience and ability to present to a range of audiences in appropriate and accessible formats
- Experience of networking, securing contracts and funding for not for profit organisations or a related area
- Ability to work to tight timescales and manage complex situations, developing effective solutions in a professional manner.
- Get to work as part of a very forward-thinking, family-focused team
- Learn a range of new project/event management tools - Trello/Google Docs et al
- Get to be part of a start-up company, that is actively breaking rules and making a real difference.
- Our office in central Worthing on the second floor of Colonnade House (no lift)
- Dad La Soul is a project that focuses on the challenging social isolation in dads but we actively welcome applications from people from the widest possible range of backgrounds.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||We don't believe that we should be chained to the desk, worrying about how to make the school run. We are very flexible timewise. This will be a long term requirement and the job role will grow as the organsation does, so we will looking to offer paid contracts to the right people|
- Arts, Heritage and Entertainment
- Families and Parenting
- Health and Social Care
- Mental Health
- Administration and Office
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer