In this role, you will assist your local fundraising team in promoting and taking part in a variety of activities to raise money for Guide Dogs.
In this role your support will include:
- Helping on stalls at local events.
- Taking Collection Boxes to local businesses.
- Manning collections at various venues.
- Attending local events organised by the team and keeping track of what we sell on our stalls (including the cuddly toys!)
- Counting donations.
- Supporting a group of like-minded people planning events and raising money.
Ideally you will:
- Have good communication skills.
- Enjoy spending time with others.
- The satisfaction in knowing you are supporting people with sight loss to live actively, independently, and well.
- An opportunity to interact with others, including people within Guide Dogs and members of the public.
- An opportunity to build experience in communication and interpersonal skills.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||The role is flexible|
Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
Health and Safety
Insurance Cover for Volunteers
Suitable for 13 - 16 years
Suitable for 16 - 18 years
Suitable for a group of volunteers
Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
Support on Offer
This role is adaptable for different abilities