To assist the Justlife Fundraising team with organising events, raffles, researching prospects, thanking supporters and administration assistance.
- Fundraising and event managing experience would be helpful but not essential.
- Attention to detail.
- Great communication and organisational skills.
- Experience of Excel and Word helpful.
- Enthusiasm to help and to learn.
- Gain insight into our charity and the issues and challenges faced by people living close to the streets.
- Working with an experienced fundraiser - great for those wanting to get into fundraising or looking at a changing their sector within fundraising.
- Being involved in the Justlife team and our ethos and values.
Ideally to be able to work on a Friday which is when our Fundraiser works, however can be flexible. Working from home is fine and occasionally can meet up with our Fundraiser.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||Please inquire directly with our Fundraiser, Esther Sweeney by email firstname.lastname@example.org. She works Fridays 9-5pm.|
- Homeless and Housing
- Administration and Office
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
- Support on Offer
- This role is adaptable for different abilities