Gardening Group Volunteer
Friends of Homefield Park
Friends of Homefield Park is a local community group dedicated to the upkeep and regeneration of Homefield Park, Worthing. We aim to maintain and improve our park by representing the interests of all who use it and keeping up a line of communication with the local council. We also organise annual community events such as picnics, cleanups and family fun days.
We have a small group of volunteers who take on light gardening and also have a say in planning the planting and green features in the park.
Support and equipment is provided
No skills or experience required.
Enjoying being out in this beautiful green space, being part of a community group that needs your help, having a say in the future of the park.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||Flexible to suit volunteer|
Where does this role take place?
- Parks and Open Spaces
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
- Support on Offer
- This role is adaptable for different abilities