Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust
- Clearing leaves from pavements, ramps and walkways at the Brighton General Hospital site.
- Clearing leaves from gutters and gulley's.
- General grounds keeping duties ( weather permitting).
- All training, equipment and personal protection equipment will be provided.
Friendly person who enjoys working outside.
- Interacting with other members of staff
- Good exercise opportunity in the fresh air
- Socially rewarding
The role will be on the Brighton General Hospital site which is served by a regular bus service.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||Flexible hours Monday - Friday|
Where does this role take place?
Voluntary & Community Development Services, A Block
Brighton General Hospital
- Parks and Open Spaces
The site is hilly with several steps to negotiate
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
Up to 15miles each way to Brighton General Hospital
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer