Glamour Club Ambassadors
It Socks to be Lonely Sometimes Limited / The Glamour Club
To attend pre-arranged groups, communities, residential homes - places that ask us to come an let them know more about The Glamour Club and to give our 30 minute presentation and to follow up afterwards.
Be a public face of The Glamour Club to champion our vision and mission.
Presentation skills. An ability to speak in public and to use Powerpoint.
- To interact with groups and organisations by invitation.
- To build up confidence in public speaking.
- To meet lots of different groups of people.
Access to a computer, printer and telephone.
When do I need to be available?
- Health and Social Care
- Mental Health
- No specific interest
- Older People
- Womens Issues
- Young People
- Administration and Office
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer
- This role is adaptable for different abilities