Health Improvement Admin Volunteer
Terrence Higgins Trust (Brighton)
The Health Improvement are looking for a proactive, highly organised volunteer to provide day-to-day administrative support to a dynamic, busy team who are focused on improving sexual health outcomes for individuals living in and around Brighton.
The Type of Tasks / Activities you could be involved with:
• To provide administrative support to the health improvements teams.
• To assist the health promotion team with recording client data, monitoring and evaluation.
• To answer the telephone and direct clients to internal and external services appropriately.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
• Confident and comfortable talking about HIV prevention and sexual health.
• High level of IT proficiency
• A responsible attitude; reliable and trustworthy.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Commitment to representing THT in a positive and constructive way.
We especially welcome applications from people living with HIV, people from Black African backgrounds, men who identify as Gay or MSM.
• Full induction training plus an opportunity to learn more about sexual health improvement
• Reimbursement of reasonable local transport costs
• Support and supervision
When do I need to be available?
|Details||Desired Commitment: Minimum 3 hours per week|
Where does this role take place?
61 Ship Street
- Black and Minority Ethnic Communities
- Health and Social Care
- Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transgender
- Young People
- Disabled Access
Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
Volunteers will be reimburse reasonable costs associated with volunteering
- Health and Safety
all volunteers will complete a 2 day volunteer induction training
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Appropriate for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BME, Women only)
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer
A range of sexual health and HIV Training are on offer to volunteers