Volunteer Project Co-ordinator
Healthwatch Brighton and Hove
As a Volunteer Project Co-ordinator you will help the Healthwatch team deliver health and social care projects that culminate in public reports. You will help prepare, co-ordinate and run the projects, supporting the team and other volunteers to the final reports.
- Liaising with the Healthwatch team in preparing projects, and supporting volunteers
- Producing and distributing materials to volunteers, and co-ordinating tasks
- Meeting external project stakeholders and taking notes/actions for distribution
- Inputting and collating data for analysis
- Assisting with project reports, helping to highlight themes and recommendations.
You should have experience of:
- Collating, analysing and interpreting information
- Writing draft reports
- Working with a range of partners / people
- Working on projects (of any size)
You should able to:
- Maintain confidentiality
- Show excellent personal communication skills
- Work flexibly and adapt to changing priorities
- Competently use computers
- Confidently use Microsoft Word and Excel
- Show excellent organisational skills.
Helpful, but not essential to have experience of Microsoft Outlook.
The chance to improve health and social care services in your local community, whilst earning valuable practical experience in this sector.
Full training given as well as well as regular opportunities for further training.
A reference after six months of service.
You would be based at out offices in central Brighton, near the main station. The is where we have interviews, training and volunteer meetings.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||We ask that you commit to 6 months of volunteering - days/time can be flexible.|
Where does this role take place?
113 Queens Road
- Health and Social Care
- Administration and Office
- Business Skills
- Computers, IT and Websites
- General Helping
- Local Events
- One-off Activity
- Practical Skills
- Supporting People and Befriending
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
Full out-of-pocket expenses paid
- Health and Safety
Full training provided
Insurance Cover for Volunteers
Public liability and professional indemnity covered
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
Support on Offer
Regular opportunities for support from the Healthwatch team and other volunteers, in group and one-to-one settings.
Regular opportunities for relevant training.