KESTRO (Worthing District Stroke Club)
General helper in looking after our stroke club members during our weekly Friday meeting and providing an escort service on a rota basis on a minibus collecting and returning members to their homes.
Caring and understanding nature.
- Helping recovered stroke victims
- Giving Back to the community
- Being part of a small team of volunteers.
Helping members with wheelchairs and walking disabilities during club activities.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||club meets at 2 p.m. until 4 p.m. Escorts will be required to assist mini bus driver between 1 p.m. and 5 p.m.|
- Health and Social Care
- General Helping
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
- Support on Offer
- This role is adaptable for different abilities