Spiral Sussex Ltd.
Leaders and helpers needed. Would you like to help out on Spiral holidays? A mixture of fun and work supporting adults with learning difficulties on their holidays in the UK and, when we are permitted, abroad.
You will preferably have experience in personal care and in supporting adults with learning difficulties/disabilities or/and a willingness to learn. Training will be provided.
- Working in a fun team supporting lovely people to have a great time.
- You will gain a large sense of self-belief and achievement.
- Visit lots of interesting place in the UK and abroad.
- All expenses are paid for.
- You will receive lots of training and gain new skills.
- The holidays take people from across Sussex, Surrey and Kent so you do not have to live in Brighton to be able to help. Our minibuses pick up from all of the above areas.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||We will be resuming our respite holiday breaks from July and will be running at least two holidays per month. You will need to be available from the beginning of July and able to help on several holidays during the course of the year.|
Where does this role take place?
1A Prospect House
This will vary in degrees from holiday to holiday
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
Support on Offer
Lots of training and mentoring
- This role is adaptable for different abilities