Ronald Mcdonald House - Brighton
We are looking for individuals or groups to volunteer their time where possible to help us keep our House spotless for the families that stay with us. The tasks will vary as will the times needed. We are very flexible and can try to fit around volunteers as much as possible.
Housekeeping, health and safety.
Benefits to the volunteer
1. Helping an international organisation.
2. Gain an understanding of who we are and what we do.
3. Helping to make a difference to families going through a very difficult time.
Easily reached from Eastern Road, Brighton, by buses 1, 1A, 7, 23, 73.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||We can be flexible around each individual volunteer or group.|
Where does this role take place?
21 Abbey Road
- General Helping
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
All volunteers will be given a tour of our facilities and given an introduction to the charity.
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
Confidentiality Policy- All volunteers will have this explained to them.
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
Support on Offer
There will always be a member of the House Team on hand for support if needed.