Inspiring Kids Outdoors Adventure Club Work Experience
The Outdoors Project
Our volunteers get involved with all aspects of the business and work with our fun and friendly team. We'd love for you to assist with some of our after school clubs and holiday clubs across Brighton & Hove over the next few weeks or months.
What can we offer?
- training in first aid, safeguarding and a range of practical skills
- an Enhanced DBS check (and certificate)
- completion of the Duke of Edinburgh 'volunteering' section
- completion of 'work-based learning', for college students who require it as part of your course
- a reference for further work
- potential future employment at The Outdoors Project.
Put yourself at the front of the queue for future employment and an opportunity to have an active, fun-filled time, in the fresh air, surrounded by nature, while building friendships and valuable skills along the way.
Who? The role would suit someone who:
- has lots of energy and enthusiasm!
- has a passion for the outdoors - come rain or shine
- likes the idea of working with children
- is available to attend our Staff Training Day on 16th July & commit to at least 1 week with us (ideally 2+ weeks between 25th July and 26th August).
- the opportunity to join a fun and growing business
- invaluable experience for your CV
- build confidence
- build skills in communication, organisation and safety management
- chance to make a meaningful impact to the lives of young people
- the possibility of staying on with us and developing a role within the company.
Is available to attend our Staff Training Day on 16th July &
commit to at least 1 week with us (ideally 2+ weeks between 25th July and 26th
When do I need to be available?
|Details||Available to attend our Staff Training Day on 16th July & commit to at least 1 week with us (ideally 2+ weeks between 25th July and 26th August) Monday - Friday - 9am - 3:45pm|
Where does this role take place?
Unit 3D, Stockwell Lodge Studios
Rear of 129-133 Conway Street
- Young People
- Teaching and Training
Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
Health and Safety
Insurance Cover for Volunteers
Suitable for 13 - 16 years
Suitable for 16 - 18 years
Suitable for a group of volunteers
Suitable only for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BAME, Women only)
Support on Offer
This role is adaptable for different abilities