Kitchen Food Preparation Volunteer (Evenings)
Do you enjoy cooking, and would like to volunteer in the evenings? Opportunity to gain experience and skills in catering.
The Bevy, a community pub, in the heart of Moulsecoomb, East Brighton, is looking for a volunteer to assist the Chef on the pub's busy evening sessions, Wednesdays and Fridays, from 5pm-8pm, when we are open to serving the general public with delicious food from The Bevy menu. This may also include assisting with the washing up from time to time.
- Food experience is preferable and / or a passion for food and cooking.
- Friendly and reliable.
- Meet new people and be part of a friendly, enthusiastic team.
- Personal well-being and opportunity to make a difference in the local community.
- Opportunity to gain experience in catering and strengthen CV.
- Available Wednesday and /or Friday 5pm -8pm
- Location of Bevy is East Brighton, 50 Hillside, BN2 4TF. (Number 49 bus from Brighton City, stops outside)
When do I need to be available?
|Details||Wednesday evening 5pm-8pm , Friday evening 5pm-8pm|
Where does this role take place?