The Lead Volunteer supports the Shop Manager and Assistant Manager with the day-to-day running of the shop.
- Excellent customer service - promoting good practice and support to the shop team and management.
- Back room organisation and operational skills - helping us to sort through our donations and pick the best quality to go on sale.
- Great standards - both personal and shop floor standards to promote the stock in best way. Helping merchandise the shop and windows.
- Cash Handling - basic cash handling and experience on the till.
- Empowering people - help the team to develop and grow.
- Commitment and Dedication.
Full Training, Retail and Management Experience, Giving back to the local community.
There is no parking but London Road car park is behind the shop and it is on bus routes.
The hours are flexible across the week both days and times.
The shop floor has disabled access however the toilet is not accessible.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||We are flexible with times and days but a lead volunteer should do around 16 hours per week.|
Where does this role take place?
45b London Road
- Black and Minority Ethnic Communities
- Health and Social Care
- Lesbian Gay Bisexual and Transgender
- Mental Health
- Older People
- Womens Issues
- Young People
- Administration and Office
- Business Skills
- Fundraising and Finance
- General Helping
- Practical Skills
- Supporting Charities
Appropriate for (e.g. 18+, LGBT, BME, Women only)
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer