As a Lead Volunteer for Scope you will help to oversee the running of our shop and free-up staff time.
- Reliable and responsible
- Good communication skills
- Problem solver
- Motivated to develop leadership skills and confidence
- Keen to learn
Develop leadership skills, give back to the local community, retail experience.
Hours are flexible across the week.
There is no parking but London Road car park is behind the shop and it is on bus routes.
The shop floor has disabled access however the toilet is not accessible.
When do I need to be available?
|Details||We are flexible with days and times, but a lead volunteer needs to commit several hours a week to support the shop staff.|
Where does this role take place?
45b London Road
- Administration and Office
- Business Skills
- Fundraising and Finance
- General Helping
- Practical Skills
- Supporting Charities
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer
- This role is adaptable for different abilities