Learning Support Volunteer
Aspire Sussex Ltd
We are currently looking for a volunteer to support an English course based in Worthing:
- Course - English Level 2
- Dates - ASAP - 14/07/2020
- Day - Tuesday
- Time - 09:30 - 12:00
- Location - Thomas Becket Middle School, Worthing
As a volunteer, you will support students, either individually or in small groups, under the guidance of a qualified tutor at all times.
Volunteer must hold a GCSE, or equivalent level qualification, in English and/or maths as appropriate.
(However, if you have no formal qualifications there is the opportunity to take Level 2 qualifications in English/Maths).
We offer all of our volunteer’s full training to support them in their role, as well as the opportunity to undertake a course with Aspire as part of their continuing professional development.
When do I need to be available?
Where does this role take place?
Thomas Becket Middle School
- Employment, Education and Training
- Teaching and Training
- Disabled Access
- Equal Opportunities Policy or Statement
- Health and Safety
- Insurance Cover for Volunteers
- Suitable for 13 - 16 years
- Suitable for 16 - 18 years
- Suitable for a group of volunteers
- Support on Offer
- This role is adaptable for different abilities